COMPLETE the online form below
If it is only 48 hours before class, we may not receive your registration before class begins...please call or text to confirm! THANK YOU!
click the PAYPAL Button and pay with a card or PayPal ... thanks!
To keep a copy, fill out the form, print your copy, then click "SUBMIT" after
You do not need to have a PayPal account to submit the payment.
If you have any trouble, please call the office at 818 996 3647...
RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The system is not automated, you will not necessarily receive an email letting you know we have received your payment or registration. Email to make sure your registration is received. Please give us a day or two... then call or email if needed to confirm receipt of your registration/payment, firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 996-3647 office cell.
WHAT TO BRING:
1) six foot leash (we prefer leather, cotton or nylon; no chain or retractable leashes)
2) small, slimy, smelly treats (no meal before training, but bring it if you like)
Toys work too (one or two favorites and bring 3 of each)
3) A collar they cannot back out of (martingale, or no-slip style is preferred), or a front connect harness or gentle leader ...
not sure? Don't worry...we cover this in week one
4). We need copies of vaccination records for your dog at the first class
(Bordetella, Rabies if over 6 mo, distemper parvo series)
5) Treat pouch to hold treats and toys
- Please do not bring sick or aggressive dogs to dog training class If you do not know if your dog will be a problem around others, contact us for an evaluation. If your dog is sick or injured you may attend class without your dog until he/she is well again!
- IF YOU MUST MAKE UP A CLASS YOU MAY PAY FOR A PRIVATE MAKEUP. If we have another class running at the same time and we have space, you will be allowed a free make up with a different class.
- If class is cancelled or changed due to low enrollment, your class fees will be refunded or applied to another session of your choice!
- If you are "Free-repeating" Beginning or Intermediate (that means you are allowed to freepeat, you maintained your privelege, and you took beginner prior to end 2016 or intermediate prior to end 2014) fill out the form and email (or US mail) it to us, to reserve your space. There is only one space per class for repeat students. If we cannot accommodate you, you will be put on a waiting list. 72 hour notice is required to cancel (even if you are freepeating) with a refund, or to change to another class location, without forfeiting the FULL class fee, or the Freepeat privilege. During the course of class you will NOT be allowed to change location, or level without repayment. Remember Freepeat spaces are limited, if you are holding a space for Freepeat , you must attend the class for which you have registered. If you drop out, you will need to pay 1/2 price to reinstate. This privilege is for the same dog and owner, and is not transferable to any other dogs or owners. We will continue to honor Freepeat students that are "grandfathered" in. No one else can have your spot once you purchase/reserve it. Be courteous to others and let us know if you will not be able to attend the full course. As always, we will honor 1/2 price repeats if you need to do so (same owner and dog), on a space available basis (2 per class)
PLEASE FILL FORM OUT COMPLETELY!
REFUND POLICY: There are no refunds once class has started. If you want to drop a class with a refund, you must contact us 72 hours before the class series starts. In an emergency, or in case of illness, and you cannot take the class, please contact us as soon as you know you cannot attend. Arrangements can often be made with other classes. If a class is cancelled you will be given other options for a class, or refunded.
*Early Bird means you can receive $10 off on payments mailed in (please submit registration online), or emailed in, and RECEIVED AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO CLASS START DATE. For PayPal payment, email the payment directly to email@example.com using your PayPal account (NOT using the payment button online). Use send $ from your PayPal account , make a note what the payment is for (class date and name, and dogs name). Early birds must be PAID IN FULL, AND RECEIVED by MBFO TWO WEEKS OR MORE in advance of the class start date. OR Join our mailing list for a one time $10 off coupon (print the coupon from your inbox and bring to class). Mailing list Coupons are one per customer/family. Offers cannot be combined.
US mail address:
MY BEST FRIEND OBEDIENCE (address shared with Waggin Tail Lounge Grooming):
18968 Ventura Blvd. Tarzana, CA 91356
PREFERRED MAILING ADDRESS:
2535 Oceanmist Ct. Port Hueneme, CA 93041
CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule and pay for a private session PACKAGES!
The Liability release below can be printed to bring to class... do not fill out online... you will receive one with you confirmation email a day or two before class begins.
MY BEST FRIEND OBEDIENCE (Dog Training & Behavior Modification)
Karen Reardon Taylor, Owner 18968 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA 91356 (818) 996 3647 (dogs)
Please Print NAME(s) of attendee(s): ____________________________________________________________________
City_______________________ Best Phone: _________________________ EMAIL:______________________________
Dog's Name: ___________________________ AGE:___________ Breed:_______________________________________
I/We (listed above), the dog's owner(s) and any owner appointed handlers working with this Dog hereby enroll in a program with My Best Friend Obedience of Tarzana, California ("MBFO"). Please initial below:
___ I understand that there are no refunds for services rendered. Unused services may be refunded or applied as credit to be used otherwise at the discretion of Karen Reardon Taylor. .I further understand that there will be a discretionary cancellation charge of $25 for appointments not canceled through the main office by email, AND by phone to your trainer with 24 hour notice.
___ I know training takes daily practice and results are dependent on me practicing class lessons and instructions at home.
___ I understand that I am enrolling in a specific course. If I do not attend, MBFO and our agents, employees, representatives and facilities owners, are under no obligation to allow students to return to a different class instead. Class is non-refundable. Fees forfeited once class has begun. We make every effort to allow students to make up with another class or PAY for a make-up class when needed. If the student does not choose to do this within 60 days of enrollment the obligation to the student will be considered fulfilled. No monetary credit will be given for unused training. Private training packages must be completed within 6 months of purchase date.
___ Karen Reardon Taylor, her agents, assistants and employees have the right to refuse a client’s participation for any reason, which Karen Reardon Taylor, her agents, assistants, and employees deem to be sufficient.
___ MBFO strives to keep all dogs safe, but animals can be unpredictable. To that end, in consideration of the acceptance of this registration, I (we) agree to hold Karen Reardon Taylor, her agents, assistants, employees and the owners of the property on which this session is being conducted, including their members, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim for loss of this dog by disappearance, theft, death or otherwise, and from any damage or injury to the dog, whether such loss, disappearance, theft, damage or injury is caused or alleged to be caused by the negligence of the parties aforementioned, or by the negligence of any other person, or any other cause or causes. I/we assume the sole responsibility for, and agree to, indemnify and save the aforementioned parties harmless from any and all loss and expense (including legal fees) by reason of the liability imposed by law upon any of the aforementioned parties for damage because of bodily injuries including death at any time resulting therefrom, sustained by any person or persons, including myself (ourselves) or on account of damage to property, arising out of or in consequence of my (our) participation howsoever such injuries, death or damage to property may have been caused, and whether or not the same may have been caused or may have been alleged to have been caused by negligence of the aforementioned parties or any of their employees, assistants, or agents, or any other persons.
___ I/we, agree to take responsibility, for my (our) actions, and the actions of my (our) dog. I will pay attention at all times to my dog's behavior to ensure the safety of myself (ourselves), the trainer, and others that come in contact with my dog during training. I will fully disclose all incidents of aggression for the safety of others.
___ I hereby certify that my dog has been examined by a veterinarian and is free of communicable health issues and disease, and is current on all vaccines (Bordetella, Parvo, Corona, Rabies, etc.). To the best of my knowledge my dog is free various other contagious viral infections or diseases, including worms and other parasites.
____ I understand my dog and I may be filmed during training and consent to the use of such photos and video by MBFO
Agreed/Accepted by (Sign): __________________________Print:________________________Date:________
Parent Guardian must sign for minor above Others attending sign below in order listed above:(Sign):_______________________,_____________________,_______________________,_______________,
Child's age (if applicable): ___, ____, _____
We Look Forward To Seeing You In Class!