Group Training Info & Dates
Dog and Puppy Training, Behavior Modification, Tricks, Rally, Rally FrEe, Agility Fun, Reactive Rover/Growly classes, Private and Group in Woodland Hills, West Hills, Encino, Tarzana, Chatsworth, North Hills, Northridge, Van Nuys, Porter Ranch, Canoga Park, Winnetka, Bell Canyon, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills, Topanga, Lake Balboa, Sunland, Sherman Oaks, Studio CIty, Bel Air, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Ventura, Port Hueneme, Moorpark. Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, Castaic and Valencia
Group Courses Offered:
How this works:
- If you have a puppy under 5 months, pick a puppy class unless your pup has been socialized with at least 15 others, and/or you don't need help with biting, nipping, chewing and potty training,
- If your pup is over 5 months you'll need to do the older group and schedule a private for the 'b, n, c & p' stuff
- If you have a dog or pup that is friendly with others and you haven't done a class, pick beginner level, even if you have a little training (you need to learn how we train in general to do any of our classes).
- If there is a socializing, training or behavior problem not listed in the class, you only need help in a specific area, or you need to get up to speed on our techiques to participate in class, you need to set a private session.
- All aggressive dogs must do private first unless referred to us by a known trainer.
- If you are sure your dog can join intermediate level or higher, even though you haven't taken our classes, you may register for the appropriate level, but you must understand how to train using an event marker and fade rewards. If you need to get that part first you may opt for a private session to fill in the 'holes'
Click on a box below for course details, pricing, schedules, or to register.
Beginner Level Courses and Events:
There are no longer free repeats of class, but if you are grandfathered in:
**FREEPEATS: Up until 12/31/16 our Beginner (and Intermediate prior to 1/1/15) level(s) were Freepeat for life! This is for the SAME OWNER and DOG and is not transferable. To maintain the privilege you must have 75% attendance, even If you are repeating the course. However, if you do need to drop due to unforeseen circumstances, AND YOU CALL OR EMAIL TO LET US KNOW, it is only half price to rejoin! (See Know the Rules in the yellow folder, it is also spelled out in the training contract and on our website). If you cannot make a class you can always do a private make up for a fee, or join another group running at the same time as yours…. Or forfeit the class you miss.